2021 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Are you sending out gifts this year? I know I am. Since I wont be able to visit friends and family in person this year, I’ll be sending out gifts in hopes that they’ll arrive in time for the big day(s). The following is a list of holiday shipping deadlines that the United States Postal Service estimates you need to ship by this year. Please note: these are estimates, not guarantees!
- First Class Package: Ship by December 17th
- Priority Mail: Ship by December 18th
- Priority Mail Express: Ship by December 23rd
- First Class Package International and Priority Mail International: Ship by November 29th for Africa, Central America, and South America—and by December 6th for the rest of the world
- Priority Mail Express International: Ship by December 6th for Africa, Central America, and South America—and by December 13th for the rest of the world
- Shipping to/from Hawaii, Alaska, or a Military address? Check out all the deadlines here.
During the week, most orders ship the day after they are placed. If they are placed before about 9am Pacific time, they usually go out the same day they are placed. Orders placed over the weekend are shipped out on the following Monday.
We do our very best to keep all items in stock and ready to ship. However, there are always some items that are backordered at any given time. We work very hard to keep the website updated with notes on how long a backordered item should take to return to stock. When selecting items, you’ll see a note just above the Add to Cart button that tells you an item’s status. If it’s out of stock, you’ll also see a note letting you know when we expect a new supply.
I know that I’ve always been a last minute shopper type – I’m always that person running around the day before a holiday to find gifts for everyone. But not this year! I’ve been planning for months to be sure I place orders early enough to ship and arrive on time.
We encourage you to do the same! We always love playing a part in our customers’ gift-giving plans, and we hope we can work together to ensure all packages end up just where they need to be, with plenty of time to spare.