The addi Long Ewenicorn Rocket Click Set contains:
- SOS Lifeline Cords! Each cord features two threadable eyelets on each end, near the tip connections, through which a waste yarn can be run (we recommend unflavored dental floss), allowing you to effortlessly create lifelines as you knit. When not in use, the eyelets remain closed so as not to interfere with knitting.
- 8 pairs of addi Standard Rocket Interchangeable Needle tips (5.5 inches), US sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 in a pink wallet case with rainbow interior, including a zipper pocket on the back for cords, gauge and notions
- 3 blue addi Lifeline Cords which create 24”, 32”, and 40” needles (approximate lengths).
- one connector piece which you can use either to join your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths
- an addi needle gauge and a set of addi Grips
PRE-ORDER addi Long Ewenicorn Rocket Click Set
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE VIA PRE-ORDER. WE EXPECT THEM TO START SHIPPING IN LATE SEPTEMBER.
Bring a little magic and whimsy to your knitting! The Long Ewenicorn Rocket Click Sets feature addi’s unique spiral needle paired with their most popular sharp point. The gorgeous case hides a fun rainbow on the interior. PLEASE NOTE: the point on these Click tips is sharper than the point on the Ewenicorn fixed circulars.
For all of you who’ve asked: Yes, the addi Long Ewenicorn Rocket Clicks are fully interchangeable with all other addi Click Set cords and connectors. Keep in mind, however, that due to their longer length, they will not produce a working needle with the 16″ and 20″ cords – all other cords and tips will work with all other sets.